Thursday, June 17, 2004

We have rats. Well, one rat. I think I saw it, around the kitchen. I found out that rat traps cost $1.61, which I think is a pretty good deal. You can also get two mouse traps for a dollar. Anyway, I hate rats. One time I went down in the basement to "help" my dad fix a water heater, and what did I almost step on but a dead rat the size of an adult cat. With the tail it could have been 18 inches long. Then my father asked me to get rid of it, but I could barely step over its corpse to run back upstairs. So in some respects I hope we don't catch the rat, because the last thing I want to see waking up in the morning is a dead rat on my kitchen floor. And remember, when using manual rat traps the worst thing isn't finding a dead rat, it's finding half a dead rat.

New CDs (something I forgot to write the past few months):

Beastie Boys: To The 5 Boroughs [noice!]
Eagles of Death Metal: Peace Love Death Metal [sexy fun!]
Mars Volta: De-Loused in the Comatorium [obtuse!]

2 comments:

JupiterVet said...

eeww you have RATS at your house?? I mean I like rats but not random uninvited ones that don't live in an enclosure.

TomServo0 said...

It's "just" one, it came inside from a hole in the garage and I think the cat scared it away. But it's still not cool.