Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Oh man, I had so many things I was going to write about but I forgot them all. If only I had a Blogspot (TM) weblog with the integrated Google Toolbar (also TM) blogging feature! Oh woe is me! With the time I spend picking my nose I could convert all my old posts, so why don't I? How could I be such a fool to post on this antiquated message board? I'm so ashamed! Jeff, save me from the error of my ways!

In other news, Megan Smith would make a great antihero in the movie of my life. Launchcast, online Scrabble, OddTodd.com . . . she has introduced all of these to me and all of them have thrown weeks of my life into the circular file. I must now go Brockport and do that research stuff I procrastinated for a month on, and quickly, before she signs on again.

After a month or so of having a poor battery in my laptop (40 minutes tops) this new one feels like running around naked in a shopping mall: free and exciting. These three paragraphs are all about the Internet, so you can tell how my life is really going this week. Out.

1 comment:

jeff said...

Fred, Fred, Fred...

Now that this post has been copied from your message board blog to blogspot, it seems slightly ironic. However, I guess it means that I have successfully saved you "from the error of [your] ways." Also, it seems like tomorrow you will have to spend a lot of time picking your nose, since you sacrificed all that time today to move almost 300 posts over.