Friday, June 18, 2004

"NEAT WORK" / "3 cheers for Fred!"

From now on my weblog posts will be here at Blogspot.

Coincidentally, today I was cleaning out the garage (which will take weeks). I found a writing portfolio from fourth grade which I will post from for the next few days, until I get all these entries moved. Today's is a fitting introduction to the enigma that is my bad, rebellious self. FYI, the title of this post is the "grade" I got written on my paper. Get used to those asinine teacher comments, folks . . . .


Nov. 28, 1989

Me.

I don't have much to say about myself, because there's nothing exciting going on in my life. I have a few hobbies, which are: comic strips, Nintendo, TV, baseball cards, pennies, maps, puzzles, reading, drawing, eating, and others.

At home it's pretty boring too. Everything I own is usually broken or lost. My mom borrows money from me and never pays back. No one has fallen down the stairs for six months. My whole family plays the piano but they also hate it. Every room is a mess. Legos are scattered all over the floor. The most exciting thing that happens at home is my brother and sister fighting. (Or Batman and The Joker fighting).

As I said, my life is pretty boring.

No comments: