Thursday, June 27, 2002

CD: Mouse on Mars, "Niun Niggung"

Random notes today:

--Working on my farmer's tan. No watch outlines this time!

--Why oh why are envelopes such a pain to print on? Who do you call?

--I've been using a sleeping bag since I've moved. Yes, a sleeping bag. In June. If I were rich, however, I would throw the sleeping bag on the campfire and sleep on the marshmallows. You know what I'm sayin'?

--No? Neither do I. By the way, what does "Niun Niggung" mean?

--Grad school starts in 10 hours. This better not suck. I hope I don't get one of those "enlightened" teachers who like to use group activities and grade by participation. It's especially worse for us education majors. I should write more on this subject later.

--New World Record is giving me a Buy-1-Get-1-Free coupon for my Britney Spears haiku! Well E-mail my heart, I won something.

--15 minutes of searching, and I still can't find out what "Niun Niggung" means. Curses, Babel!

No comments: