Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Matchbox Twenty Finally Finishes Watering Down Long-Awaited New Album

The Onion

A conversation from the Adult Swim message boards:


did you ever think about no

Sorry, I don't comprehend your sentence fragment and nonsensical sentence structure.

good one

They just felt like it. Why does they need to be an explanation?

Wow, your grammar is worse than the first guy's. I asked for any possible explanation because I know that there has to be one.

How are so sure that there is no reason?? Do you work on the show??

reasons have no reasons for reasons

My point is: is it really that big of a deal?

I'm not asking for a reason of a reason. I am asking for the reason of an action.

First of all, get to the point more quickly instead of beating around the bush. Secondly, it is important, it wouldn't have been done for no reason. I want to know what the reason is or what people think it is.

No comments: