Sunday, September 12, 2004

Killer Blog(ggggg)

Local celebrities

I have to give this page some props today because it featured my bad self yesterday. No other news to report as I spent the entire day waiting for the Bills to lose in the last four seconds and reading for class. Today was my first real weekend in years. That I could watch the Bills game was bittersweet enough, but waiting for my first chance to watch a "new" Simpsons episode, they pre-empted half of it so a bunch of retired players could babble about the scores we'd already seen several highlight reels of. Before this little break is over I'd like to remind everyone to vote this upcoming November, wish them a season with better running games, and warn them that a Sunday night without Adult Swim isn't worth having.

No comments: