Sunday, September 19, 2004


After going through several computers I've compiled a folder of old picture files that for some reason I don't have the guts to erase. Like this one, of Eddie Van Halen. He rocks.

I made this for a friend in the Czech Republic. Twenty "korun" is worth, I think, 80 cents.

What the winner of "Survivor" should get.

Only cool people smoke.

I always thought this poster would look great in a high school English class.

The infamous $200 bills passed in a grocery store down south.

Group picture from Nazareth Farm, Salem, West Virginia, 2000. It was a big year for doo-rags.

I actually watched this channel for a whole hour yesterday . . . and this is much closer to the truth than I thought.

But this is even closer to the truth.

F****** S***

If you know this person, can you tell me how she got on my family's computer?

NYC Chinatown, January 2002.

Steiner!

Seriously, who is this woman?

I didn't go in, but I hear they have Big Salads.

A Reservist?

I'll see you in ten minutes.

No comments: