Monday, January 20, 2003

CD: Tenacious D, “Tenacious D”

Ladies and Gentleman, the new college semester is now upon us which means one important thing and one important thing only: Late Lunch at Subway! Oh Subway, how I’ve missed you so! For so many long and torrid weeks I have yearned for your fresh lettuce and cucumbers! Oh how I have desired your choice of choice of five kinds of Subway™ breads and sauces! Great Subway, do I not rejoice at the speed in which your Subway Sandwich Artists create such wonderful delectables? Do I not stand in awe at the amazingly low number of grams of fat in your sandwiches, not including, of course, the addition of cheese or condiments? Yea to your Hot Chicken Teriyaki sandwich! Yea to your Italian B.M.T.! And yea to your Three-for-a-Dollar deal on chocolate chip cookies!

No comments: