Friday, January 17, 2003

CD: Bikini Kill, "The C.D. Version of the First Two Records"

Today I spent 2-3 hours with the good folks at Dell trying to figure out why my laptop has suddenly gained the ability to disable every telephone in my house. Somehow, whenever I plug a cord into my modem our number loses its ringtone. Now I have to wait a week to get a new modem sent to me. It also means that I will be subjected to sitting up when I use the Internet, an act that, once you're given the option of lying down and take it, is something you hate to go back to. Therefore, since I am lazy and have also just written ten pages on what I did on my winter vacation, This is a perfect excuse for me to stop doing daily blah blah blogs for a while; about a week to be exact (I hope) before I get the computer fixed. I will also take this chance to officially retire the Daily Quote because it just makes this post thing that much harder to write. I'm still surprised people read this stuff, anyway! Maybe I'll try some new things this year, like rhyming what I right, if I can get my timing right. But if the Dell folks spoke correctly, I'll go right back to my writing directly.

No comments: