Tuesday, March 02, 2004

CD: The Shins, "Chutes Too Narrow"

While spring cleaning--okay, leap year cleaning--I found a crate of long-lost stuff underneath some stairs. This included my copy of "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing", my report cart from fifth grade, the school yearbook from first grade, two copies of the official Map of Newstead (not much to see), the entire Bible on cassette, several sets of school photos from my "It's picture day again? I forgot to dress up" era, and soon to be the most disturbing of all, some mix tapes my parents made for each other when they were dating.

From now on I will also use my weblog to document the new CDs/DVDs I either buy or magically acquire. Tonight Dave forcefully dragged me to Best Buy and DEMANDED that I buy:
The Shins, "Chutes Too Narrow" CD
Aqua Teen Hunger Force DVD Volume 1
D. W. Griffith's "Birth of a Nation" DVD

"I don't need no instructions to know how to ROCK!" -Carl

No comments: