Monday, October 15, 2007

Architecture In Helsinki in Buffalo


There were a lot of reasons I didn't want to go to the Tralf for this show. Nobody wanted to go with me: "Oh," they'd all say, "my one friend is really into that band." And that friend would live in, say, New Hampshire. Also, the night before I woke up on the bathroom floor of my apartment. I'm not sure how I got there, especially since I don't do drugs or alcohol, but I guess I should be taking it easy on myself. Still, I bought my ticket weeks ago and went anyway.

And it was good! YOU should have gone. They played all their hits, or the hits they would have if their songs were well-known. Having six band members also allows for more percussion, dancing, and sing-a-long vocal harmonies. While the performance was tight, their demeanor was very, very loose. Here is AiH creating an impromptu beard-growing contest out of random audience members. The winner requested a previously unperformed song.



Here's the encore, Heart It Races.


Music Videos:






No comments: