Monday, April 03, 2006

Ketchup Pitchers Too

Pin All Your Romantic Hopes on Google


Lincoln Parkway in Buffalo has some fancy-pants houses. While it may not look like it, this building cost the modern equivalent of $10 million. The sun was awfully bright that day, eh?

I took a lot of these pictures so I could look up what the little details were but I haven't done it yet. I think all the stuff around the windows are made from terra cotta, and the windows themselves from a rare material known as "glass".

Buffalo has prime examples of every era of American architecture dating back to colonial days. For more information you'll just have to take a summer tour.

"Beaux-arts" design

"Birdhouse of Death" chimneys

Examples in redundancy: a tour group of tour guides, and someone taking a picture of someone taking a picture.

MEANWHILE, my Spam alter-ego "Fred Schrode" is now a member of the AARP. At 25 years of age, I must be the youngest AARP in the organization's history. The card isn't exactly legit until I pay a membership fee, but I'm still going to try it out at McDonald's and the movie theater.

Misty (floor) and Hannah (chair). In case you're wondering, Scott is cheaper than Puffs.

Tim came into town and took the family out to dinner. Here's Marg (right) and Tim (left) not knowing the best times to swallow or move their head, respectively.

Big Jer and his pythons (left); Hannah and her big mug (right)

Then I went to the arena with Joe and his uncle. Here's the newly dedicated Pat LalalalalalalaFontaine banner.

The flash/my hand's impersonation of the inside of your eyelids.

A goal in progress

A local tribe tries to end the Sabres' losing streak

No comments: