Thursday, August 19, 2004

You Have Bad Taste In Music

Timberlake and Aguilera

Joe was right; my links don't work correctly. I think it's the Mozilla BlogThis program. A quick edit in your browser should fix things temporarily.

Yesterday I ate at a place called Burrito Bay, home of The Glutton Burrito. The burrito was as big as my head, or least my brain. Then I went to see the sneak preview for "Garden State" with a few folks. To fight off the burrito-induced coma, I bought a Large Moviehouse Soda. No ice. Halfway through the movie I really had to GO. The agony was excruciating, but I made it through the whole second half of the film (which I recommend). What happened afterwards reminded me of a track on one of my Adam Sandler albums. Anyway, I got my free refill for later and drove home. The cup was too big for the cup holders, so I put it in--That space between the two front seats where you put maps and CDs and stuff, is there a name for that?--anyway that's where I put it. After driving four blocks I heard a "SSSS" and then the sound that I made in the bathroom right after the film. There was my Large Moviehouse Soda, taking a leak inside my whatever that is because the weight of the drink burst open the cup. Once I got home I had to ladel a quart of Diet Pepsi out of my car.

No comments: