Monday, August 30, 2004

Marathon marred by mugging

Boston.com

3 AM, can't sleep, clown'll eat me. I need more bookshelves. First I need space to put the bookshelves. I have some shelves in the other building but I need a place to put them here. Plus they already have books in them. Where will I put those books? Unless I want to bring some of those books up here, but then I might not have enough room for the books I already have that don't have shelf space. I have to get up in six hours, then work for ten and come back here, where I will only sleep. But probably not. But I should. Today I had my first class, which is odd because it was a Sunday and it's a Tuesday class. I also worked ten hours today but the class was in between. So it was really a twelve hour day. Meaning I should be much more tired right now. Is it all the Diet Coke? I think I drank 66 ounces today. Sadly that's not too abnormal. That's why I drink Diet, because 66 ounces of regular Coke is about 1000 calories. A rough guestimate. Finally, I have the apartment to myself tonight. But I have to spend the time asleep. I should put out my clothes for the morning. Then I can sleep in for two more minutes. I have to wash my whites tomorrow. See, I knew I couldn't go straight to bed. Then I'll check my E-mail and by then I'll stay up for the Daily Show, then, you guessed it, it's 3 AM again. Lift your right arm over your head and then rub the back of your left ear with your right hand. Isn't that weird? It's like someone else's hand is doing it. It poured today. Poured. Say that slowly. Pouuuuuurrrrrred. Meow. Let's give this up and hit the hay. Tax-free day Tuesday: be there!

No comments: