Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Oh No

I was thinking about my weblog, as I often do, and decided that I didn't want to do it anymore. It was fun enough, but then I got busier and more bored. I'm surprised people read the stupid thing, actually. Anyway, after this semester ends I think I'll start a newsletter-type E-mail thing instead. So rather than one post a day, I'll do a weekly something-or-other. Maybe I'll call it "Fredline News." Maybe I won't, so there! But in either case I will still post it here on my blog board after it goes out. If you want it, just send me your E-mail address, but chances are you're going to get one anyway. I can't think of any strangers that read these entries. So I'll conclude on that note...wait, no I won't. Friday is my birthday; everybody should give me gifts I don't deserve. I feel relieved already. Thanks for reading so far...

-ts0

No comments: