Sunday, October 01, 2006

Fried Fish and Sushi


Yesterday I attended a luncheon for Buffalo Tours volunteers, held at Gene McCarthy's Pub on Hamburg Street. I'm in this group deep. Also: free fish!

I escaped for a while to check out the Old First Ward. This is the bar from outside. The train tracks are still active.

These buildings were only supposed to last for 60 years or so. Note how immigrant families expanded by adding additions to the back because of the thin plots of land.



Here are some other pictures from my ten minute walk:















If you're interested in any of these items, or the house which is also for sale, call 830-5132. I got dibs on the "Small Child Scotter."



Today was also my sister's birthday. You know what that means . . . CHINESE BUFFET!

Hard-Hearted Hannah

No comments: