Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Rockin' the Graveyard

Need A Loan??!!

Transferring all old blogs to Blogspot took several hours of dedication. My desire to skim my posts from the past two years hampered the effort. I did notice some themes, however. My infatuation with Natalie Imbruglia's music, embarrassingly, is one of them. It also reminded me that it's been a few months since I've listened to her albums and I should dig them out again. Then--just now--it made me think about the number of times I've written about Natalie Imbruglia on the internet. I Googled "Schrock Imbruglia" and came up with 600 entries. Maybe three of them are mine, but now you understand the intertwinificationatory relationship our DNA--OUR VERY BEING--has. I also wrote a lot of posts about Subway Sandwiches. That doesn't make sense at all.

I also found out Kate Schrock is a nationally known musical artist of the singer/songwriter variety. Check out pics of me if I were a woman and decent musician living in Maine. Hey, she reads the New York Times too!

No comments: