Saturday, July 10, 2004

"Gay Boyfriend"

(medium res) I HAVE that keyboard!

It's 5:30 in the morning. I've been cleaning my garage since 8 PM. After 3 sessions like that, I'm starting to make progress. And I've got pic after boring pic; you'll see them later this weekend. Tonight I found 10 coffee pots, an 8-foot hand reaper (like the Grim Reaper uses, and the replacement blades), *about* 9 lawnmowers, 20 hubcaps, 8 expired license plates, 3 sleds, and a whole bunch of other crap that just had to go.

CDs today:
Ween, "Paintin' the Town Brown" [2 discs]
Led Zeppelin, "Physical Graffiti" [2 discs]
"Led Zeppelin I"
"In Through The Out Door"
Natalie Imbrugia, "Left Of The Middle"
"White Lilies Island"
"B-Sides"

Cassettes today (discovered in a box):
Oldies 104, "Buffalo Bills Boogie," 1991 and 1992 seasons. Awesome.

No comments: