Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Godwin's Law FAQ

How to post about Nazis and get away with it

I had a question about my bill, so I sent Verizon this E-mail:

"I changed plans in the past month. According to my current bill, that month should have cost $38.38 (minus taxes and surcharges) but is billed for $43.37 (minus taxes and surcharges). Why is this? My prior monthly plan was $35/mo. and my current plan is $40/mo., which makes the $43.37 seem very odd."

They had the nerve to reply with this:

"Thank you for contacting Verizon Wireless through our website. We regret to hear there may be a discrepancy with your account, and we are happy to assist you. Please contact us via e-mail with the specifics (charge amount, billing period, etc.) of your issue. Verizon Wireless takes all comments from our customers very seriously and we would like to assist with your questions or concerns as quickly as possible. We appreciate your business. Thank you for using Verizon Wireless products and services."

My head hurts now.

No comments: