Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Brain Tumor Kills Johnnie Cochran

Ireland On-Line

:(


This is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyk, but Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now, think about that. That does not make sense! Why would a Wookiee--an eight foot tall Wookiee--want to live on Endor with a bunch of two foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more importantly, you have to ask yourself: what does that have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me, I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca. Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense. None of this makes sense. And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberating and conjugating the Emancipation Proclamation: does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does NOT MAKE SENSE. If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit!

:)

1 comment:

Arminius said...

Thanks for publishing that Fred. I almost did it myself. . . . That does not make sense. . .