Thursday, November 18, 2004

Bad Dream

Jesus-is-Lord.com

Last night I dreamt that I went to my parked car and it had been broken into. My CD player was missing as well as the seats. Well, not the seats per se, but the cushions in the seats. I freaked. I almost dialed 911, but that's for real emergencies, so I was going to run home and find the police station's number. But seeing how I was downtown, I finally and stupidly figured out that I could just go into the police station ACROSS THE STREET. I spent the rest of the dream filling out forms. No clue.

1 comment:

Delight Car Removal said...

Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
cash for scrap cars gold coast
cash for cars ipswich