Friday, November 28, 2003

Listening to: Outkast

Yesterday was Thanksgiving. More importantly, I beat Shadowgate. Shadowgate was an old Nintendo game that used to give me nightmares because whenever you died a giant Grim Reaper would come on the screen. Also, you could get eaten alive by alligators or set on fire. You never saw any of that, but it SUGGESTED it would happen. Anyway, I downloaded a list of all the secrets for the game and walked through it. That's when I realized that there is no possible way I could have beaten it by myself...in fact, I don't know anyone who has. Once I went to this family's house and they were trying to beat it for a second time, but forgot how. It's that hard. I believe no one has ever finished the game without cheating. Meanwhile, the Grim Reaper is still a bit freaky.

No comments: